Bruce Lee "Lose Control" Bruce Lee "Lose Control"

Not much of a flash.

Very nice, but it's not really a flash. If you want to make a video montage tribute to Bruce Lee then you should be submitting it to youtube, not Newgrounds.

XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

Great flash.

A fitting ending to a truly great series. For amatures you guys have put together something truly special. One thing that bothered me though was the drop in quality in this last chapter. I'm assuming that it's because you wanted to get it out quickly for the fans. But it wasn't fitting for the final episode to look (for the most part) like it was done by somebody that has only been using flash for a year or less. The animation was alright, it's just that a lot of the vharacters were drawn to a much lesser standard when compared to session 17.

Regardless, it was enjoyable and i look forward to any future projects you may undertake. I'd love to see a remake of the series when your flash skills (and the software) are at a level where the visuals can compare with the idea.

Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

Loved the tune

The sound was great, the idea was great, the visuals however got to me after seeing the same things over and over about halfway through.

StealthBeast responds:

Feel ya' man. Repititive some might say... Or at least the other 1 and a half thousand reviews said anyway.

Glad you liked it.

Spoof-Spook Spoof-Spook

Just a little suggestion . . .

. . . . make the play button VISIBLE!

luminousnerd responds:

Bad suggestion.

Vamp ep. 5 Vamp ep. 5

Just needs a bit more time.

The flash is actually quite good. Great concept, the writing is ok, and the acting could be much worse. Several of the best fiction movies have sub par acting, and i know the people you are using are not professional and i don't expect them to be. I found the character design is especially interesting.
However i would recommend you spend a bit more time on the animation so there are more frames per second. The action and character movements seemed a bit too jerky, and were needing a few more frames to make the motion more fluid.
Good luck with future installments.

Michelangelo responds:

thanks for being so understanding.

plus ive come to learn that when it comes to cartoons, sometimes you need less art in order to have more animation.

StarCraft Technomix StarCraft Technomix

you are a great man/woman

and i hope you have several offspring that go on to do other highly enjoyable flash movies such as the one i have just had the pleasure of viewing. Good stuff.

LegolaSS responds:

i have already had some one asking to marry me, so mabey one day there shall be little legolaSS creating movies for the fans :)

MK vs. SF MK vs. SF

OMG . . .

That was insanely awsome. I highly encourage you to make more. Something with Akuma or Bison would be sweet. Also I am looking foreward to your next submission (whatever it may be.)

Good Work.

Tricky bangbanggooberblat Tricky bangbanggooberblat

. . . .

. . . . . WTF?!!

Milkman Milkman

i cannot help but to love your work

Your flashes have always amused me greatly. Keep them coming as this site needs more of this kind of quality work rather then the crap that gets blammed daily. These morbid sick animations are among my personal favorites. Keep up the good work.

The Lightsaber Fight The Lightsaber Fight

Sweet

Some background music would have been nice, and the 3rd guy should have stuck around for a little while longer. None the less . . . . . . make a sequal.